Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Things I've Enjoyed This Weekend


My Aunt Esther put a post on her blog 'Things I've Been doing.' So, I decided to copy her and put this post on my blog.

Some Things I've Enjoyed This Weekend:
  • Anthony's surprise visit home - even if it was to see a friend home from the service - we enjoyed as much time with him as we got to have.
  • Worship service on a sunny February morning.
  • David's sermon on relationships. He's doing a Lenten series called 'By His Stripes We Are Healed' which is about God healing relationships.
  • Making homemade chicken alfredo pizza with my daughter Becca - yum it was good - I should have taken a picture!
Below is a photo I took of my dried roses - a nice reminder of how sweet my husband is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Single Apple

  Single Apple Oil On Canvas Board 6x6 Challenge - Week #7 - Painting #12