Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kidnapped!

She's sooooo cute!!!
Oh yea, sorry, Beautiful, like Esther!


My Aunt Esther kidnapped me last Friday.
Now I'm not usually a spur-of-the-moment kind of a person, but we sure did have fun! I love how silly and fun my aunt is. We went to a craft fair in Odin, Minnesota. It was a pretty impressive show for a tiny town in the middle of nowhere.  She then taught me how to play train dominos and I beat her 10 out of 13 games - hmmm, I wonder if she'll ever play that with me again!!!!! I am so glad to have her living close enough that we can get together often. Looking forward to getting together the beginning of December
and also spending Christmas together. Last Christmas we had so much fun!

Luv U Aunt Esther!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Single Apple

  Single Apple Oil On Canvas Board 6x6 Challenge - Week #7 - Painting #12