Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Every Painting Tells a Story - Beginning - SMAHC Grant


The Beginning
I have found over and over again that when someone asks me about one of my paintings there is a story behind why I have painted it. People have many times bought a piece of my work because of its story. For my SMAHC grant project, ‘Every Painting Has a Story,’ I will write about, photograph and create a 15-piece series. I will incorporate words, phrases, symbols, gold and silver leaf, rice paper, handmade papers and found objects to loosen up my work and help tell the stories of my paintings.
 
I will be documenting this process on my blog. I invite you to join me on this journey. Please follow along by clicking the 'follow' button or entering you email address in the box on the left side. Thanks.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Single Apple

  Single Apple Oil On Canvas Board 6x6 Challenge - Week #7 - Painting #12