Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December Work Update

In the month of December I have been working on my chicken series using mixed media techniques. It has been fun to play with tissue paper to create texture for feathers.

This is Indigo... She is the Queen of the coop. She is the first one out of the coop in the morning, the first in in the evening and always on the top perch. I'm not sure how she got to be the top dog so to speak cuz she doesn't seem pushy or have an attitude, but she is definitely the top.

 
 
Here is the painting of Esther and Bobbie. It is not finished. Need to add some texture and contrast, but am happy with it so far.
 
 
 
Now that Christmas and New Years are over and the Kaleidoscope gallery is closed until May, I will have more time to focus on finishing my chicken series.
 



1 comment:

Single Apple

  Single Apple Oil On Canvas Board 6x6 Challenge - Week #7 - Painting #12