Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Spring, O Spring, O Spring, O Spring!


Now, I love winter with all its beauty, sparkle and wonder. But spring with its sunshine, warm breezes, and gentle rain always leaves me wanting... This time of year I start looking forward to flowers and planting season. Of course, I love the return of birds, butterflies, dragonflies and all the critters too. I am so glad I live in an area where we experience the change of seasons. 

Dragonflies! Who doesn't love them? A few years back I did a dragonfly series.  I have decided to no longer do many art fairs. I will still do our area's Studio Hop and possibly Celebrate Art, Celebrate Coffee, but am in much need of a break. The problem is, I can't keep all the artwork I create. My solution...sell it online for all of you to have an opportunity to purchase it. From time to time I may just give a piece for free. Check my website and sign up for my newsletter for that opportunity  violetdauk.com. Most of my original dragonfly paintings have sold but for some reason, my top two print and note card sellers haven't sold. Hmmmmm.... here's your chance 😍













No comments:

Post a Comment

Single Apple

  Single Apple Oil On Canvas Board 6x6 Challenge - Week #7 - Painting #12