Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Update

Life is complicated. Sometimes you just need that one last piece of the puzzle for something to make sense. Once you see the whole picture, you can sort it out and put it in it's proper place. That may take some time, but now you have the tools to do so. That's what this painting is all about - clarity and understanding.

Painting in the process...
I drew a sketch of this woman on drawing paper (background drawing) before drawing her onto my painted canvas. I added the statement on the second image (below) later which reads, 'She knew it was the missing piece of the puzzle. Finally, it all made sense.' I am still contemplating how to finish the painting. As you can see I photographed the painting in two different lights. the first image is closest to the true colors.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Single Apple

  Single Apple Oil On Canvas Board 6x6 Challenge - Week #7 - Painting #12