Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Two Published Children's Books I Illustrated


It's pretty exciting to now have illustrated and published two children's picture books!!! It has been a dream of mine (and my husband's) for many years. He and I wrote and I illustrated, 'You'll Never Guess What I Saw... At the Lake." This is the retelling of when Jesus calmed the storm by a little yellow fish, Goldie, to her friend, Gabby, a seagull. You can check it out and purchase this book at my artist website, violetdauk.com



Authors and Illustrator, David and Violet Dauk













The other book that I illustrated was written by Mary Lee Moore. He has been wanting to have this book illustrated for many years. I got the privilege to be her illustrator. This story is about a sweet song that she sang to her girls while trying to get them to go to sleep at night. Her girls now sing this song to their children. You can check this book out or purchase it at violetdauk.com



Author, Mary Lee Moore














No comments:

Post a Comment

Single Apple

  Single Apple Oil On Canvas Board 6x6 Challenge - Week #7 - Painting #12