Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Crossroads




My life is at a crossroad. My son graduated in June and my daughter graduates next June. I told my daughter that the best job I’ve ever had is being a mom. She smile and told me I’d better start looking for a new one.
As I went through Anthony’s old photos, school work and artwork to prepare for his graduation party it took me on a journey down memory lane. What a great journey we’ve had as a family. Not always easy, life never is always easy, but very good. I have been blessed!
o
This blog is mostly about my art, but also about life, my family, my friends, my relationship with God and any number of other events and thoughts I may want to throw in. Much of the telling of my story will be done in artwork and photos. A journal for myself and anyone else interested in following along the path with me.

My Aunt Esther was a great help at graduation. She stayed with us for the week. I can’t imagine how I could have done it without her!!! Love You Aunt Esther!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Single Apple

  Single Apple Oil On Canvas Board 6x6 Challenge - Week #7 - Painting #12