Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Penguin Dad

Pencil & ink Colored Pencil Drawing - Original Not for Sale
 

I try to name all the animals that I draw. My family sometimes gets in on some of the naming fun. This penguin was one of those animals where I just wasn't sure what name I should give to him. My family all thought he was pretty funny with his standing-up hair and all. Then, my daughter said that he looks just like dad does every morning when he gets out of bed. So he became 'Penguin Dad.' Her dad is always thrilled that one of his main purposes in life seems to be that he can give us a laugh. I guess when you have teenagers in the house it's a given that you just aren't as cool as you once thought you were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Single Apple

  Single Apple Oil On Canvas Board 6x6 Challenge - Week #7 - Painting #12